Our tests for residues and undesired substances are an important part of ensuring your products’ safety. With our modern laboratory equipment, including highly sensitive devices for measurement and analysis, we can reliably detect all forms of residue and undesired substances, such as allergens, antibiotics, residues from crop-protection agents, or pollutants in your products.
The analyses performed by the Instrumental Analytics department focus on the following main areas:
- Residue Analysis: Inspection of fresh fruit, vegetables and their processing products for nitrate (by means of HPLC) and pesticide residues (by means of GC, GC-MS, GC-MS / MS and LC-MS / MS)
- Polar pesticides (e. g. glyphosate, phosphonic acid, ethephon, TMS, chlormequat, chlorate, perchlorate and many more)
- Release analysis (6-24h)
- Determination of morpholine and the other 7 amino alcohols
- Analysis of animal feed for veterinary drugs residues by means of LC-MS / MS screening
- Testing for mycotoxins as a single determination or screening of 8 simultaneous multi-mycotoxins by means of LC-MS / MS
- Determination of acrylamide in coffee, processed potato products and cereal products
- Determination of 3-MCPD in foodstuffs
- Analysis of food for the level of undesirable pollutants such as heavy metals, PCBs, etc.
- Determination of origin by isotope analysis
- Verification of designated commercial grades for fresh fruit and vegetables and potatoes
- Determination of vitamin content
- Analysis for preservatives (by LC-MS/MS)
- The analysis of the contents of tobacco and tobacco products as an approved laboratory in accordance with § 4 of the Tobacco Regulation as well as smoke analyses according to DIN ISO.